Friday, July 5, 2013

My Story-Part 2

After visiting Bicaz and Lacul Rosu, we drove to the Jewish community in Piatra Neamt (St. Petru Rares 7).
Since it was sunday, of course, it was close....

                                The wooden synagogue



Meanwhile we decided to see the Jewish cemetery on our own...

                                The cemetery keeper



There are 2 levels of graves in the cemetery so we couldn't find my grandfather's on our own.
The next day we went again to the Jewish community and got the exact number of the grave.
Searching together with the cemetery keeper by the number that we got, but nothing. In this location there is a different grave, Not my grandfather.
We decided to split and search near by, and after few minutes I found it !!!
                                    
                                        The grave of my grand father:Rubin Nadler
                                My brother

                                          We also found my grand grand father grave.

                                          A memorial for the Holocaust 









No comments:

Post a Comment